Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Time To Give Thanks 7-The Men in My Life











I can truly say my greatest Joy comes from the Men in my Life. I love my boys and their Pop. Life has never been dull to say the least. They keep me laughing as well as pulling my hair out, often all at the same time. Their father has taught them well the art of 'FLUSTRATION', the ability to fluster and frustrate the women in their lives all at the same time. I am so grateful to be the Mother of 5 wonderful sons, Matt Jr, Ed, Sam, Dave and Joe who love me and support me ~ they even laugh at my awful jokes and puns on occasion.

My sons are blessed in the example they have received from their father in what it means to be a man of honor and integrity, to serve with all your heart, might, mind and strength in fulfilling your duties and responsibilities, especially that sacred duty of husband and father. He's taught them through example to never give up on your dreams, that you can accomplish anything with perseverance and the Lord's help.

Thanks guys for the Love and Laughter of Family. I love you. So glad to be the Momma.

2 comments: