Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Time To Give Thanks 6- Daughters of My Heart
















I am so very grateful for the exquisite intelligence of my 3 oldest sons when it came to choosing the women they would spend their lives with. Rebekah, Chessa and Emily are the daughters I have waited all my life for. As the mother of all sons I often worried that they would marry women who would consider me the 'dreaded Mother-In-Law'. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful women added to the family. Each of them bring a unique and special something all of their own that makes our family better for their presence in it. They are women of faith, virtue, intelligence, humor, kindness, love and compassion. I am grateful for their love and support and for the opportunity to call them daughter. I am also VERY grateful for their willingness to put up with my eldest sons, what can I say, "I tried..."

1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad you have some backup now...and I seriously doubt any woman would be able to think of you as the "Dreaded MIL".

    ReplyDelete