Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mel-Jens Designs Challenge #33


I hope it isn't against the rules to submit 2 cards to the same challenge. I came across their digital stamp Candy Land and had to make it up to send to some of my sweeties (granddaughters). The theme is Food Images. According to kids 'CANDY' is one of the basic essential food groups necessary to sustain life. All that sweetness cried out for a generous use of 'stickles' glitter. The image reminds me of how much I loved playing the game 'Candy Land' as a little girl. When I was older and would play with my younger sister she always cheated by stacking the deck. One became suspicious when she would consistently win after only 4 or 5 turns.

5 comments:

  1. Not against the rules at Meljen's Designs!!! This is gorgeous! I love the candy image from Meljen's! Thanks for playing this week in our food challenge - this card is stunning!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! (pun defintely intended :P) Just perfect, I love the pinks and lilacs and the stickles, just fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robbie! Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comments! I luuurve your card - so yum and fun! Just the way food should be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is darling! I love the sentiment with the image - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful!! Enter as many cards as you like, we love to see them all! I'm sure your little sweeties will love this card, as well!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Food challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete